Each of the following sentences has one mistake. Select the INCORRECT part of each sentence. (Em cada frase abaixo contem um erro. Selecione a parte incorreta de cada frase).
1) The jury system is a integral part of American justice.
c) a integral part
2) Juries decide whether a defendant is guilty or no guilty.
d) no guilty
3) Everyone on the jury must be agreed.
d) be agreed
4) In US, most juries are comprised of twelve people.
a) In US
c) comprised of
5) These people are chosen at random from the general populate.
b) are chosen
c) at random
6) Anyone whom is registered to vote can be summoned for jury service.
b) to vote
c) can be summoned
7) Once summoned, prospective jurors report to the courthouse, where they may be select to serve on a trial.
8) Those people who are not selected must be continued to fulfill their civic obligation.
a) those people
b) who are
c) be continued
d) to fulfill
9) For two weeks, these people are on \"stand-by,\" which means they must call to the courthouse every day.
a) For two weeks
b) which means
c) call to
d) every day
10) They may even be required to return to courthouse.
b) be required
c) to return
d) to courthouse
11) Though most of prospective jurors do not serve on trials, their presence is a critical part of the American legal system.
b) most of
d) legal system